Could meditation be easy and enjoyable?Yes. It can. Find out how...
So, you want to learn how to relax, or to feel less anxious, or less stressed, or to sleep better. And you’ve heard that meditation and mindfulness can help, but:
- you don’t know where to start
- you’ve tried before and failed
- you have trouble (or simply can’t) stop thinking
- you can’t sit still, let alone cross-legged
- you have difficulty staying focused
- you struggle to find the time (or lack the discipline)
- you’re not sure whether you’re doing it right
- you fall asleep every time you try.
Luckily, none of these ‘problems’ have to be problems.
Meditation can be easy and enjoyable.
You just need the right information, and the right approach for you.
And that’s what you’ll get by reading my Getting Started Guide — and by following along with the short series of emails that follow when you enter your details below.
You provide such a refreshing take on the practice — a welcome respite from some of the convoluted offerings out there.