How to Meditate WorkshopA 3-hour introduction to meditation and mindfulness for beginners.
Too busy to meditate?
Can’t turn off your brain?
Curious about mindfulness but don’t know where to begin?
If you’ve always wanted to meditate but felt it just wasn’t possible for you, this workshop will get you started with user-friendly approaches that don’t require you to sit still or stop thinking.
The How to Meditate Workshop is a condensed form of our Meditation & Mindfulness for Beginners Course.
Simple and practical, it will introduce you to a range meditation and mindfulness techniques that you can use in any situation.
How to Meditate Workshops run on Saturday Sunday afternoons from 2 — 5pm.
- Due to Melbourne’s continued lockdown workshops have been postponed until 2021.
Workshop Fee: $99 / $88
I attended your workshop today – it was so fantastic, thank you so much!
It completely changed my perspective on my ability to be able to meditate effectively, and gave me some fabulous tools.
Learn to relax your body
Learn to calm your mind
Designed for beginners
Meditation AND Mindfulness
What will I learn?
- How to relax.
- How to slow down or ‘switch off’ an overactive mind.
- How to meditate in any situation.
- How to use meditation to fall asleep.
- The key attitudes needed in order to meditate effectively.
- How meditation works and how to customise it to your own needs.
What styles of meditation are taught at the workshop?
We aren’t affiliated with religious or spiritual traditions and draw upon insights and approaches from psychology and neuroscience.