How to Meditate Workshop
The How to Meditate Workshop is a condensed form of our Learn to Meditate Course. It’s designed as an introduction to meditation and will help you get started with a range of simple, practical techniques.
Workshops are particularly suitable if you can’t come to regular classes, if the next term is too far away, or if you just want to get a taste of what meditation is before committing to a full course.
Workshop Fee: $99 / $88
What if I’m not a beginner?
- Intermediate Workshop (Mini-Retreat)
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindfulness for Psychologists
What's covered on the workshop?
- A clear understanding of what meditation is.
- Half a dozen mindfulness exercises you can use to relax whenever you want, wherever you are.
- Simple breath meditations you can use to trigger rapid relaxation or even sleep.
- An appreciation for the key principles of meditation and how to apply them.